SmartHub Mobile Instructions
SMARTHUB MOBILE INSTRUCTIONS
CATC WANTS YOU TO HAVE THE CONVENIENCE OF PAYING AND VIEWING YOUR CATC BILL ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
To get started: Follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps Store on your mobile device, iPad, or connect to iTunes.
- Search for “SmartHub”.
- Choose “SmartHub” National Information Solutions Coop. (Purple Icon) Free Download and choose “Install”. When download has installed, “Open”.
- A Purple SmartHub Screenshot iPhone/iPad Carrier SmartHub Screen will appear. At the bottom of the screenshot choose “BY NAME”.
- For provider information type Central Arkansas Telephone Coop. then “Enter”. From the list click on “Central Arkansas Telephone Coop.” and “Confirm”.
- If you are a new user, choose “NEW USER” at top of page. You will need your account number, last name and email address.
- If you have previously registered with CATC, you can simply login with your email address and password.
- If you cannot register or login for any reason please call the CATC office at 865-3333 or 384-2345.